SMOK have released a great number of mods recently and the SMOK H-PRIV 2 225W TC is the latest to hit the market. The nice honeycomb pattern really makes this device stand out and their recent version of the Prince tank is more than impressive. It’s the perfect combination between looks and performance and it’s one of our favorite SMOK kits so far.
H-PRIV 2 Box Mod has been designed to integrate all of company’s most cutting-edge technology, introducing a truly customizable and user-friendly colorful OLED screen that provides essential data at a glance with vibrant display, from detailed battery state and output adjustments. Powered by an advancement in chipset capability, the H-PRIV 2 has a maximum output of 225W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision.
The new SMOK TFV12 Big Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank features a maximum capacity of 6 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System. Each kit includes the 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 coil along with the new 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 duodecuple coil structure rated for 50-90W.
SMOK H-PRIV 2 Features:
- Dimensions: 84mm by 52mm by 27mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-225W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Puff Monitoring
- Signature Lateral Fire Key – Squeeze-to-Fire
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
- Colors – Black, Prism Chrome, Blue, Gold, Rainbow, Red, Pink, Purple, Green
- 510 Connection